Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
MegaGear scam or legit?
09-24-2011, 06:18 PM
MegaGear scam or legit?
They say that what they produce are xenohormones, not steroids. Anyone knows? Too many scammers around Sad

" I'm depressed, Garfield. After I'm gone, no-one will care that I ever existed. "
" Hey, cheer up, Jon. They don't care now. "
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: MegaGear scam or legit?
(09-24-2011 06:18 PM)Ronnie333 Wrote:  They say that what they produce are xenohormones, not steroids. Anyone knows? Too many scammers around Sad

MegaGear Ltd. is the patent holder to all currently existing xenoandrogens so it can't be a scam.

I, on the other hand, am a fully rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of having the shit kicked out of me.
09-24-2011, 06:22 PM
(09-24-2011 06:18 PM)Ronnie333 Wrote:  They say that what they produce are xenohormones, not steroids. Anyone knows? Too many scammers around Sad

There are no other xenoandrogens, bro Smile)))))
MegaGear is legit.

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.
09-24-2011, 06:25 PM

There is a significant scientific background to their claims and products. It is very important that you first do your homework on EVERY product before you start using it. But the fact is that MegaGear is a serious producer, they bought the commercial rights to modified tocopherols/tocotrienols. I guess CoachMike could tell us more.

" Nobody's happy, okay? Happiness comes in small doses, folks. It's a cigarette, or a chocolate chip cookie, or a five second orgasm. That's IT, okay! You come, you eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, you go to sleep, you get up in the morning and you go to f*cking work, okay! That is IT, end of f*cking list! "
09-24-2011, 06:27 PM

I know people using their products and it seems to work, bro...

Назвался сталкером - полезай в Зону.
09-24-2011, 06:31 PM
(09-24-2011 06:27 PM)Vitya Wrote:  

I know people using their products and it seems to work, bro...

Agree. It does work, I recently tried their Danabol. Not exactly steroids but definitely not a scam. It is the only fair source of legal steroid alternatives I know.

James Bond: Erwarten Sie von mir, dass ich rede?
Goldfinger: Nein, Mr. Bond, ich erwarte von Ihnen, dass Sie sterben.
09-24-2011, 06:34 PM

This one is not a scam, bro. It's based on science, not bullshit. Of course, the whole concept of xenohormones is very new so let's see the experiences of others first.
09-24-2011, 06:43 PM

Their products grow muscles thats for sure. The anabolic and androgenic stimulation is actually very similar to that of steroids. I'm pretty sure FDA will ban MegaGear and other xenoandrogen producers very soon.
09-24-2011, 06:48 PM
(09-24-2011 06:43 PM)HellMuscle Wrote:  

Their products grow muscles thats for sure. The anabolic and androgenic stimulation is actually very similar to that of steroids. I'm pretty sure FDA will ban MegaGear and other xenoandrogen producers very soon.

MegaGear will be banned by 2012, that's crystal clear. It's just another serious producer that came with something new and good so they will meet the same fate as all their predecessors.

Want to improve your BP results? Ask me how.