Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Getfreakybig SCAM?
09-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Getfreakybig SCAM?
I found this website and I wonder if some of you have tried them. Thanks.

getfreakybig dot com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Getfreakybig SCAM?
(09-14-2011 02:58 AM)Oregano11 Wrote:  I found this website and I wonder if some of you have tried them. Thanks.

getfreakybig dot com

Get serious, guy. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING legitimate about their claims COMPLETE RIP OFF. There are dozens of similars websites and they are all thieves and scammers. No research and no science behind their claims. Completely worthless.
09-14-2011, 04:56 AM
(09-14-2011 02:58 AM)Oregano11 Wrote:  I found this website and I wonder if some of you have tried them. Thanks.

getfreakybig dot com

One of many similar websites/companies. Scam, can't say anything else on all of them. There is no such thing as legal steroids. There are prohormones, xenohormones, myostatin blockers but no magic beans with zero scientific background.

Rice, poultry and Dianabol.
09-14-2011, 05:05 AM

getfreakybig dot com

This has been repeated for 1000 times and it must be repeated to newbies again and again: do not trust anyone making bombastic claims - it's just made to rip off the young and unexperienced. Be sofisticated, do your homework, know your gear. There is no other way.