Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Do prohormones work?
08-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Do prohormones work?
Somebody here has experience with prohormones? I mean, is the stuff real or is it just another bullshit?

James Bond: Erwarten Sie von mir, dass ich rede?
Goldfinger: Nein, Mr. Bond, ich erwarte von Ihnen, dass Sie sterben.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2011, 04:56 PM
RE: Do prohormones work?
(08-18-2011 04:49 PM)Manfred77 Wrote:  Somebody here has experience with prohormones? I mean, is the stuff real or is it just another bullshit?

They obviously do. I was on prohormones for 5 years. Not as good as steroids but still can give you very good results. But you must try them one by one, no guarantee all will work with you...that's my experience.

Want to improve your BP results? Ask me how.
08-18-2011, 04:58 PM
(08-18-2011 04:56 PM)BigBro81 Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 04:49 PM)Manfred77 Wrote:  Somebody here has experience with prohormones? I mean, is the stuff real or is it just another bullshit?

They obviously do. I was on prohormones for 5 years. Not as good as steroids but still can give you very good results. But you must try them one by one, no guarantee all will work with you...that's my experience.

There is no doubt prohormones do work. It's also one reason why they are illegal.

Life is dangerous. No one had ever survived it.
08-18-2011, 05:03 PM

Prohormones work in a different way than anabolic steroids, or more exactly than testosterone derivatives. There is one more step in their metabolism. This requires some enzymes which you may or may not have in the needed amount. There are also other conditions. So you may have bad experience with some prohormones because it really depends on your genetics (which enzymes your body produces).

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
09-13-2011, 05:11 AM
(08-18-2011 05:03 PM)BIGGER88 Wrote:  

Prohormones work in a different way than anabolic steroids, or more exactly than testosterone derivatives. There is one more step in their metabolism. This requires some enzymes which you may or may not have in the needed amount. There are also other conditions. So you may have bad experience with some prohormones because it really depends on your genetics (which enzymes your body produces).

Correct. They work but most "prohormones" on the market are just some sort of scam especially if they can be obtained legally. Rule of thumb: if it's legal, it's no prohormone. It's as simple as that.

I, on the other hand, am a fully rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of having the shit kicked out of me.