Legal Anabolic Steroids
Xenohormones plus AAS? - Printable Version

+- Legal Anabolic Steroids (http://legalroids.info)
+-- Forum: Legal Anabolic Steroids (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Steroids/prohormones/xenohormones use & stacking (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Xenohormones plus AAS? (/thread-47.html)

Xenohormones plus AAS? - 2YW - 04-14-2012 09:53 PM

Did someone try stacking xenohormones with anabolic steroids?

RE: Xenohormones plus AAS? - RedMuscle - 04-14-2012 09:55 PM

I didn't but if you are going to do it, many bros will be strongly interested in your results!

RE: Xenohormones plus AAS? - Manfred77 - 04-14-2012 10:05 PM

Actually, I'm doing it right now. The only reason is I'm short of xenoandrogens (as the producer is going to start the official sales in 2 weeks and my unofficial source is dry now Smile)
OK, so when I stopped using steroids I started with this stack of xenoandrogens: Oral T-Bol, Deca 200 and Boldo-bol 200.
Now I only have Boldo-bol 200 so I added normal nandrolone decanoate (my last cycle I swear). I think it's a good stack but now I must also add some PCT (it seems there's no need for this with xenoandrogens, I didn't feel any testo inhibition).

There is one signifficant difference between xenoandrogens and steroids: roids are faster-acting. So I guess if you are going to use the two in stack, start with xenoandrogens and add your gear one week later.

RE: Xenohormones plus AAS? - 2YW - 04-14-2012 10:08 PM

Thanks, Manfred777! What I actually wanted to do was using oral steroids and injectable xenoandrogens (just because of sterility, I just don't trust the UGL's).

RE: Xenohormones plus AAS? - Manfred77 - 04-14-2012 10:10 PM

IMO it should work. Definitely let us know of your results, as RedMuscle told you Smile

RE: Xenohormones plus AAS? - BigRick - 04-15-2012 06:09 AM

Is there any reason why this would be bad? As I see it, you can just over-excite the AR receptors which you are doing anyway when stacking gear.