Legal Anabolic Steroids
Stacking AAS with prohormones - Printable Version

+- Legal Anabolic Steroids (http://legalroids.info)
+-- Forum: Legal Anabolic Steroids (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Steroids/prohormones/xenohormones use & stacking (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Stacking AAS with prohormones (/thread-32.html)

Stacking AAS with prohormones - Oregano11 - 03-12-2012 09:09 PM

My friend is trying to build his next stack. He says he has some trenbolone left and wants to combine it with something milder and more easily available. Any ideas?

RE: Stacking AAS with prohormones - DecaMan - 03-12-2012 09:13 PM

(03-12-2012 09:09 PM)Oregano11 Wrote:  My friend is trying to build his next stack. He says he has some trenbolone left and wants to combine it with something milder and more easily available. Any ideas?

Yes, your friend can combine anabolic steroids with prohormones. I guess he should simply combine his trenbolone with something building crude muscle mass. If he can find such prohormone...of course Confused

RE: Stacking AAS with prohormones - DocHolliday - 03-12-2012 09:54 PM

(03-12-2012 09:09 PM)Oregano11 Wrote:  My friend is trying to build his next stack. He says he has some trenbolone left and wants to combine it with something milder and more easily available. Any ideas?

You'll have hard time finding a suitable prohormone. Those really having some effects are outlawed. Others are usually just advertised as bulking agents, in fact it's useless sh*t. I don't know any single legaly obtainable prohormone that is worth recommendation. You'll just find a lot of BS.

What is worse, there are even no UGL's producing prohormones. Guess why? Because they don't work as AAS do.