Legal Anabolic Steroids
Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - Printable Version

+- Legal Anabolic Steroids (http://legalroids.info)
+-- Forum: Legal Anabolic Steroids (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Xenohormones (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids (/thread-16.html)

Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - RoyalCheese - 09-13-2011 06:52 PM

What is the recommended length of a cycle with xenoandrogens? CoachMike says it must be longer than steroid cycles, can someone specify, pls?

RE: Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - CoachMike - 09-13-2011 06:57 PM

(09-13-2011 06:52 PM)RoyalCheese Wrote:  What is the recommended length of a cycle with xenoandrogens? CoachMike says it must be longer than steroid cycles, can someone specify, pls?

From my very very early experience I would say 15 weeks. So far there are 12 available products and we only tried 7 of them so this is my early opinion based on the limited experience of our small group of 5 bodybuilders with 7 products.

RE: Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - DocHolliday - 09-13-2011 07:01 PM

(09-13-2011 06:57 PM)CoachMike Wrote:  
(09-13-2011 06:52 PM)RoyalCheese Wrote:  What is the recommended length of a cycle with xenoandrogens? CoachMike says it must be longer than steroid cycles, can someone specify, pls?

From my very very early experience I would say 15 weeks. So far there are 12 available products and we only tried 7 of them so this is my early opinion based on the limited experience of our small group of 5 bodybuilders with 7 products.

In fact this absolutely makes sense. If you study the chemical properties of xenoandrogens you'll find out that they are no anabolic steroids, prohormones or even steroid-like compounds. Their structure is different, however, they happen to stimulate the same processes in human body as anabolic androgenic steroids.

RE: Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - MexFlex - 09-13-2011 07:07 PM

OK, but with such a long cycle do you also need to stop the use for longer time or not? I mean like one, two months or more?

RE: Length of cycles comparing to anabolic steroids - CoachMike - 09-13-2011 07:11 PM

(09-13-2011 07:07 PM)MexFlex Wrote:  

OK, but with such a long cycle do you also need to stop the use for longer time or not? I mean like one, two months or more?

Very good question, MexFlex but this is really too early to say. I just finnished the first cycle Smile Will inform you in 1-2 months.